June 27, 2011

Graduation time

Allie graduated from Kindergarten! She did so well and absolutely loved it. I can't believe how fast they grow up!


Here is Allie with her teacher, Mrs. Allgood


Allie with her good friend Addy Hess

Allie and Noah (she says that she loves him!)



Front and Center!


I had to add a picture of preschool graduation. The kids were so cute! It was a fun night for them to show off a little for their families. And, most important - I survived until now. When I found out I was pregnant, I really didn't know how I was going to survive the rest of the school year. It was such a challenge, but so worth it. The kids were all so darling this year.


This was my four-year-old class. They are ready to head off to kindergarten!


1 comment:

kiddle97 said...

Your girls are so pretty, Jenny!