I am just posting some random pictures from the last few months.
For St. Patrick's Day, we made these shirts and some bows for the girls to wear to school.
In March, Jaycie and Allie went skiing for their first time. Well, Allie skiied and Jaycie snowboarded. They loved it. It was a bit tricky because Crae has never skiied in his life! (I know - crazy hu?) And I was about 20 weeks pregnant, so I didn't dare go, even though I really wanted to. So, we signed them up for lessons, then spent the rest of the time on the little bunny hill. They had a blast and I couldn't believe how good they were. Jaycie went up the chair lift three times and loved it. Allie loved skiing too. She was flying down the hill and would freak me out! (No wonder why we don't have boys!)
Allie

Jaycie

We went out for a ride on the Rhino. Crae was driving and made me soooo sick. I was already
Jaycie
We went out for a ride on the Rhino. Crae was driving and made me soooo sick. I was already
nauseous because of the pregnancy, but his driving really made me have to puke. (And he thought he was soooo funny too!)
And, our little varmit Lily! This little girl is out of control. I couldn't hear her for a couple minutes one day and I was looking everywhere for her. I started worrying because I couldn't find her. Well, finally she made some noise and this is where I found her. This is the top bunk of Jaycie and Allie's bed. The little stinker has no fear! We have to hide the ladder every day now!
And, our little varmit Lily! This little girl is out of control. I couldn't hear her for a couple minutes one day and I was looking everywhere for her. I started worrying because I couldn't find her. Well, finally she made some noise and this is where I found her. This is the top bunk of Jaycie and Allie's bed. The little stinker has no fear! We have to hide the ladder every day now!





No comments:
Post a Comment