March 10, 2011

It's a ...

So, we cheated last weekend and drove down to Fetal Fotos and found out what this little munchkin is. Crae was not going to let me because he said that I should be able to wait and all that would happen is that I would have my emotional breakdown two weeks early! Well, I just had to know and either way I was okay.
So, as the ultrasound tech was giving me the ultrasound, she was telling us all about her personal life all the while showing us the baby up on the screen. I seriously wanted to punch her! Get on with it already!! We had all our girls with us so she knew our situation and that we were kind of hoping for a boy. When she got to the little bum, she just smiled. I immediately saw it too! She asked me if I saw it and I just said yes. Yes, there were three lines, nothing more!! Oh yes, we are having our fourth (and LAST) girl!! I am still a little shocked!
I looked over at Crae and he just sat there a little dazed! Jaycie started crying and put her coat over her head! Seriously?? So, we spent the rest of the day convincing the girls that it is going to be so much fun to have all girls. I don't know if they are convinced yet, or Crae for that matter, but we are excited for a little girl! It will be crazy, but so much fun!
So, no jock straps, urine behind the toilets, or all the stinky boy smells at our house. Just a lot of emotional breakdowns, way too much toilet paper usage, Crae having to buy tampons, four weddings to pay for, hair bows, hairspray, smelly lotions, hairballs in the drains, and drama, drama, drama!! But with all that, we wouldn't change it for anything! We are super excited!

9 comments:

Danelle said...

Not to get too emotional or anything, but it made me very happy to hear you are going to have a little ME! Just FYI, I am the 4th of 4 girls...I hope this doesn't make matters worse. :P

I'm sure my mom, dad, and 3 older sisters felt the same things you are right now, but NOW...they realize exactly how cool the 4th daughter is. :)

Congratulations!

Ryan and the Girls said...

I have a little tear in my eye right now. Knowing I'm not going at it alone is helping me out just a little.
The last statement about weddings, emotions and tampons made the tears flow even more.

Congrats

Ryan

katie said...

congrats you guys!!! I think it will be great. That is exciting!!

Jen said...

Conratulations! You are going to have a blast with 4 girls!

Amy said...

I hope you don't feel bad that I am laughing right now. If you ever need a boy fix, come on over. And I am thinking that our kids will really like it when we get together in about 5-10 years...

The Taylor's said...

This is a sign that you need to have 5. Yes, she may be your fourth and last girl, but you could still have 3 boys in you! Congrats on another little gal.

a-anderson said...

I loved the whole last paragraph!!!! I am still laughing! 4 beautiful little girls, Congrats!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your girls are all so adorable, now you get another adorable one! I am so excited for you guys! We really need to schedule a playdate... we are soooo close! email me your number! hancock(.)family(at)yahoo(.)com

The Hokansons said...

Oh Jenny, I saw your post on Facebook but this one is even better! I love how you captured the moment in writing this post- I could totally picture your face when you were waiting for the ultrasound lady to get on with it!! :)