I have been checking for pictures regularly since you posted that she was here. She is adorable and your girls look so pleased! Hope you are doing well. I am so excited for you. Wow! What would it be like to have 3 girls :)
So, so, so, so excited for you all! Congratulations! Jenny, you're amazing and I love your glasses. Crae...you must be living good, look at all the blessings you receive! Love ya!
She's darling! Welcome little Lily. I bet you're so glad to not be preggers anymore! Glad that all went well. Thanksgiving came a little early-3 beautiful, healthy daughters sounds like a blessed life to me. Congrats guys.
Congrats Jenny! I was so excited to see your new baby on your blog. She is just precious. Lily what a cute name too. I bet you are all just loving her!
Congratulations Jenny! I was thinking the other day that you were going to have your baby any day. Haley and I will have to come visit you soon and see the little one in person. How is it with three?
Jenny!! Congratulations! She is darling. I love her name, you have three sweet little girls. I'm also very jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!! Enjoy!
11 comments:
congrats crae and jenny. She is beautiful. I hope you are doing well.
I have been checking for pictures regularly since you posted that she was here. She is adorable and your girls look so pleased! Hope you are doing well. I am so excited for you. Wow! What would it be like to have 3 girls :)
So, so, so, so excited for you all! Congratulations! Jenny, you're amazing and I love your glasses. Crae...you must be living good, look at all the blessings you receive! Love ya!
She's darling! Welcome little Lily. I bet you're so glad to not be preggers anymore! Glad that all went well. Thanksgiving came a little early-3 beautiful, healthy daughters sounds like a blessed life to me. Congrats guys.
Congrats! She is very beautiful.
adorable! congrats you guys! glad everything went well.
I love the name Lily. Glad everything went well. How are you adjusting to three?
Congrats Jenny! I was so excited to see your new baby on your blog. She is just precious. Lily what a cute name too. I bet you are all just loving her!
Congratulations Jenny! I was thinking the other day that you were going to have your baby any day. Haley and I will have to come visit you soon and see the little one in person. How is it with three?
Congratulations again! Hope all is going well. Can't wait to see her.
Jenny!! Congratulations! She is darling. I love her name, you have three sweet little girls. I'm also very jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!! Enjoy!
Post a Comment