November 8, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. There were so many parties at preschool and at the Elementary school. It seemed as if we were in costumes all week!!
Allie and her friend Ashlyn dressed up for our preschool Halloween party.
We don't claim this one!
He not only dressed up like a nasty old woman, but he shaved off his goatee and doesn't even look like himself! It is a little freaky how much he looks like his mom now that he has no facial hair! (I mean that in the nicest way, Trina!!) I think he learned that nylons and high heel shoes are not fun! After a walk around the block, he had blisters! He He He!
We went trick or treating with the Binghams.
(Kimball, Liv, Jaycie, & Allie)

This is my four-year-old preschool class all dressed up. They were so stinkin cute!!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

Hey Jenny, the little girl right in the middle with the reddish hair, what IS her costume, I can't figure it out and I feel like I'm losing touch with children's pop culture now that I'm not in the school district anymore.

Anna and Ben said...

i want some information on your preschool. it was fun running into you at sams club.

a-anderson said...

I loves seeing the costumes. Crae's kills me. 26 days until baby! Wow!