Yesterday we were in the grocery store. When the girls stopped chasing each other around, Allie looked at Jaycie and said, "So, what's the word on the street?" Jaycie just started laughing, and so did I. I asked Allie where she heard that and she just laughed and said, "I don't know". (She is barely three.) Where did she come from?
The other night Jaycie was talking to my dad on the phone. He was asking her some questions, and he asked, "Do you miss Grandma and I?" She just very seriously said, "No." My parents laughed so hard - thank goodness! I am glad that she is an honest little girl, but maybe a little less honesty would have been okay in that case!!
September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Where do kids come up with these things! They grow up WAY too fast.
Jenny...
"What's the word on the street" is Sesame Street! They say it every show I think. I heard it this moring and started laughing. Isn't it crazy what kids will pick up? I love what she said to your Dad. Heather told Annie the other day that if something happened to her and Brad that my parents would take them, and Annie said "But grandma and grandpa are old and would be dead by then." right in front of my Dad. :) Hope to see you soon!
Your girls are so cute. It looks like your preschool is a lot of fun too. It makes me miss living by family. My kids are always saying stuff that I swear Tyler taught them. Anyway I hope everything is going well for you guys. Tell TJ and Theresa Hi for us.
ok-so I am laughing my head off! They are so stinking fun! Nothing surprises me coming from Crae's jeans though ;).
Jenny-
It's Hollie Arfmann(Price) I just looked at your blog off of natalies people list or whatever you call it. If you are going private, I'd like an invite, i also want to know how to get the counter thing on my blog. Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog as well. It's arfmannfamily.blogspot.com
PS Kids have interesting minds.. I was playing with my baby (who is 6 months and chub of the earth) and was jokingly saying, "how'd you get so chubby?" My 5 year old pipes up and said "From Payton", (who's Greg's 3 year old.) Then my 8 year old adds, "Yeah, I'm sure she gets it from mom's side." I thought, Gee, thanks. Enough said.
Post a Comment