This is funny!! So, our good friends (and next door neighbors) T.J. and Teresa Bingham and us have been playing pranks on each other for the past couple years. It all started when Crae put a 35 foot tube standing up in their yard (dirt) when they were out of town. Well, they returned the prank by putting it back in our yard right in the middle of our dirt pile (we were putting in our yard) and wrapped it with Christmas lights all the way up!! (This was during the summer!!) Well, there have been many more - and many more to come!! Keep posted.
Here's the story. T.J. was imitating an activity I did for preschool. (Their son comes to my preschool.) I told him he should start a preschool. He said that he was going to start one and copy all my ideas and charge half price so all my kids would go to his. So...
This is my preschool sign I had up in my yard until my classes were full.

The other day, this was what was in our front yard!! This is T.J.'s sign advertising his preschool. I think it looks so professional!
T.J., I really hope this works out for you!!!
6 comments:
That is so funny!! I'm glad that John and I don't live too close. I don't think I would sleep at night. :) Oh...add me to your list if you would! lish_20@hotmail.com
Oh you guys leave that to TJ to put that in your yard. If you guys weren't such pranksters!! Love ya
That's hillarious!! I'm loving the name of your preschool! Too bad we live so far away, my boys would definitely be coming to your school... not learning llamas! (sorry!) :)
That is great! It takes me back to the days at Old Farm and all the pranks we pulled. Lot's of good memories!
This still cracks me up every time I see it! What a ham!
Hey Jenny!
Llama school is some tough competition. Please make sure I am invited to your Private Blog.
Post a Comment