July 21, 2008

Fun with the Stephens'!

My friend Amy and her family came and stayed with us on their way from Idaho to Mesa (where they live). We had such a great time catching up and reminissing about old times!! It was so good to see her and her family. Thanks for coming to visit!!

3 comments:

Allisha said...

Wow! I haven't heard from Amy in years! Do you have her e-mail address? I bet it was fun to see her. I love the pictures of your girls and their faces. So funny. When will you be in town next? I would love to see you.

Amy said...

Thanks for letting us take over your basement. It was great fun to stay at the Williams' Inn, and you are welcome to come toast your buns at our house in AZ anytime!

The Taylor's said...

I saw Amy at the Menan fireworks. She looks so cute! Glad you two got to see each other. Okay...some ideas for preschool names are: Leaps of Learning (could use a frog in logo/materials); Miss Jenny's Jumpstart Preschool; Smarty Pants, Pipsqueaks (or 'Lil Pipsqueaks)Preschool and this one is more funny than serious but you could always go with something like Shorty's Preschool & maybe buy a "short" bus for all you little people. Just a few suggestions- I know I'm way late.