December 3, 2011

New Family Pictures

The weekend of Eva's blessing, we decided to have family pictures with my entire family. What a crazy group of kids!


All the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa

The grandkids

Our Family. This was the best we could do!


The whole clan



In the canoe. It was fun, but we were so glad when it was over! Check that off the list for a while! (and having pictures right after having a baby and 1 week after having surgery on my stomach is not a good thing! I look 7 months pregnant. I found out later, that they blow air in your stomach when you have surgery. Nice!! - Oh well!!)


1 comment:

Danelle said...

So pretty. I really like the one of your parents on the train track with the two families on either side. Very neat photos, all of them. And YOU look fantastic, no matter what you say. Surgery schmurgery. :)