August 13, 2010

Beauty Shop

Allie loves her beauty shop and had Lily be her client. Lily loved it as much as Allie did. It was so stinkin cute to watch them.
This was the finished product. Do you think her bow is big enough??
Lily looking in the mirror. So pretty!

A touch of lip gloss...

And, this client is pretty cute too. Crae is a good sport. I am afraid he is going to be spending many hours in this chair over the next few years!!

3 comments:

Danelle said...

I need to make a trip up there...I could really use a makeover and I bet Allie is just the professional I'm looking for!

a-anderson said...

What a good dad! I had to laugh because Cole and Lexi were just playing spa last night. We looked beautiful!

kiddle97 said...

That is so awesome. I can't wait till my daughter is old enough to do that.