January 2, 2010

Jaycie Turns Six!

Jaycie is six. We can't believe it! She is such a fun little girl. She is so super smart and funny. She keeps us going, that is for sure. We sure do love her!
Here is Mya, Jaycie and Allie
Opening her birthday presents

Making sure we all know how old she is.

So, here is the awesome cake my friend Allisha made for Jaycie. It was so cute that we didn't dare eat it! We did of course and it tasted as good as it looks!


Now, here is the cake that I made for Jaycie's friend party (pajama/sleep-over theme). I thought that it was so cute until we saw the one that Allisha made. I am pretty sure that I won't ever be able to make another cake for my girls again. Now their expectations are way too high! Thanks Lish!

4 comments:

Danelle said...

Okay Jenny, BOTH of those cakes are freakin' FANTASTIC! One is all professional and adorable, the other is so unique and tasty looking. I might steal your sleep over cake idea someday. I can't believe she is 6. Tell her happy birthday for me.

a-anderson said...

Looks like a fun Christmas and Birthday party. I love that cake! Your girls are so cute. And how is your mom doing?

A Erickson said...

Cute cakes! Yours is great. I am highly impressed. You are fabulous and Lily is darling.

Allisha said...

Jen-
Not even kidding. I really do love your cake. I am going to steal your idea as well. (if you give me permissions) When are you coming up again?