HOLY COW!!! I can't believe she is in kindergarten. I can't wait to see them both in person...hopefully soon. Such a cute family. It's amazing that such cute little princesses were the result of the pig/frog union. Adorable family.
How fun! I didn't realize that my issy and your jaycie were the same age. If we were still in Hyrum, they would be going to kindergarten together. Kind of crazy!! Love the pictures..kids are so brutally funny sometimes!
4 comments:
HOLY COW!!! I can't believe she is in kindergarten. I can't wait to see them both in person...hopefully soon. Such a cute family. It's amazing that such cute little princesses were the result of the pig/frog union. Adorable family.
How fun! I didn't realize that my issy and your jaycie were the same age. If we were still in Hyrum, they would be going to kindergarten together. Kind of crazy!! Love the pictures..kids are so brutally funny sometimes!
Seems just like yesterday I was at your baby shower for Jaycie. She's growing up-she looked cute on her first day.
Did you cry? I remember that I almost did last year. It is such a big step.
Post a Comment