July 14, 2009

Summer Fun

Over the fourth, we went up to Idaho. We had
lots of fun with my parents and Amy and Travis' family. Travis put on a huge and totally illegal fireworks show in their backyard. It was fun and we only experience a few small burns in our blankets! We went to the zoo and the kids loved it. I.F. actually has a pretty cool zoo. I was impressed. (and yes that is Travis pulling Crae in the wagon! Seriously?)




Last week, my girls and I went over to Bear Lake with some friends. We had a great time. The kids always enjoy digging in the sand and playing in the water. It beats the city pool!!









We rented this huge bike. My friend Valerie, her kids, and myself and my kids all rode on this one. My camera was out of battery, so I will have to get her picture of all of us in it. We went halfway with the parking brake on! I was seriously dying! On the way back, it was tons of fun. Jaycie and Allie think we need one.


2 comments:

The Hokansons said...

What cute updates! I love to see what everyone has been up to over the summer. Me and some friends went to Bear Lake too- last Friday! Wonder if you were there the same day- I am a pro at forgetting my camera, so my friends will have to email me some pictures of that day. The story about Jaycie asking if you will have to go on the biggest loser- that had me laughing out loud!!! When do you find out if Crae gets to be rescued by you possibly having a boy?!!:) I will be gone next week, but I am serious about getting together- I will call you when I get back- we should meet up at that cute park in River Heights. Talk to you soon!

Danelle said...

Stupid parking breaks! Looks fun, though.