The other night when I was getting the girls ready for bed, I was getting Jaycie dressed and Allie was still in the tub. Jaycie was sitting in the doorway of the bathroom and I was in the hall, so she could see Allie and I couldn't. Allie kept telling Jaycie to look at her and when she did, Jaycie was laughing so hard. I decided I'd better look and this is what I saw. I know I probably should not have taken this picture let alone post it on this, but I had to. I couldn't believe it. By the way, they are the lids to some body wash that was in the tub.
Just look at her face. She looks like she is posing to be on the cover of Victoria's Secret. Should I be worried??
10 comments:
I would be soooo so worried! Kids do the dangest things! Howz Millville doen'? Matt's missing it!
So funny! Allie always comes up with something doesn't she?
You can tell Crae's her daddy. Twisted and naughty and hilarious.
If she takes after her mommy those body wash lids will always be big enough to cover her and Victoria won't be calling anytime soon unless she gets some major implants!
Glad you posted that Jenny... I am still laughing!
I'm with Amy, I was thinking- Hum...she must have found those in Jenny's shower! You must have given her the idea. Ha, Ha! The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree- definitely your child.
Wow Jenny, I guess I need to get to know you a little better. Apparently you are a bit olive tree-ish as well...you know, twisted and knotty. And here I was blaming Crae.
HUH-larious!! I think she has seen that somwhere before. Maybe your tassles aren't as well hidden as you think.
Ha ha! Hilarious! Once I told Megan: "Smile! I'm going to take your picture!" and she turned toward me and lifted up her shirt and showed off her chest! Hello? Girls Gone Wild?
Jenny- that is seriously hilarious! I like Nat's comment, definitely your child!:) Thanks for making us all laugh!
Now, I'd really be worried if she learned this from Crae. You've been wondering why he's been hoarding all of the shampoo lid bottles all these years! Now you know. Ha, ha.
Post a Comment