January 4, 2009

Closing in on 2008!

Happy Birthday Jaycie. We have a little tradition of putting candles in a waffle for breakfast for birthdays. She was so excited!

Jaycie's birthday is on Christmas Eve, so we had a little family party.

After the birthday celebration, it was time for the Christmas Eve fun. The girls had to put their reindeer food outside on the snow. (We were just glad they didn't insist on putting it on the roof!)

We had to put an "X" on our roof so Santa could find our house.

Allie loves her Littlest Pet Shop stuff!

Jaycie got that alarm clock she asked Santa for.

New Year's Eve Party at the Palmer's house. We had some serious Rock Band competitions going on!
And yes, I did marry this!!

Notice that Valerie (the singer) is 37 weeks pregnant and she still had the party at her house. Thanks!!

More Rock Stars

All the kids had such a good time. There was not even one fight or any crying. Amazing!

4 comments:

A Erickson said...

What an awesome idea to put an x on the roof for santa! Love it!

kiddle97 said...

Looks like tons of fun, and I like your idea of the candles in the waffles. I bet my Boys would get a kick out of that (although, I don't know which they'd get a kick out of more, candles in the waffles or actually having waffles instead of cold cereal for breakfast!)

Danelle said...

Rock On Crae! I love ROck BaNd. I don't have your mad skills though. Happy 2009.

kiddle97 said...

Oh Jenny, happy birthday!