
Mya and Jaycie - they never wanted to get out of the pool!

Crae and Allie

Jaycie is part fish! She jumped in about 100 times.

The whole clan

My parents came out with this nice hats on. Let's just say nobody wanted to walk too close to them!

Grandpa Joe and Jaycie. She is a Grandpa's girl!

Allie was tuckered out!!

This was a cool picture of the kids standing by the reflection pond.





6 comments:
How fun! Love the hats! Nothing is better than Temple Square at Christmas Time! Merry Christmas!
Gotta love parents and their antics...what a great tradition!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had fun!
Oh goodness! I am so excited that I can catch up on all your happenings via the blog now. WooHoo! Love and miss you all!
I miss Temple Square. It is so fun to see your whole family. Hope you had a great Christmas!
So fun! While we were in Idaho last week, we wanted to take a detour south to see the lights (somehow my husband has never seen them! Those California boys...) but the weather seemed to have different plans. BRR!
Your parents' hats are hilarious! Those were the coolest pictures I have seen in forever. And considering I haven't seen your parents in forever, my goodness, they are as gorgeous as ever!
Post a Comment