Crae Jenny Jaycie Allie Lily Eva
Got it. Thanks so much!
Thanks for the invite! It is always fun to see what you guys have going on.
Hey Jenny, thanks for the invite. I guess this means I can keep stalking your blog huh?
Awesome, thanks!
Thanks for the invite. We log in under Danette's email. You guys all look great, especially Crae! What a hottie! --Kylan
Hey we recieved your invite, thanks its good to see how everyone is doing.
Got the invite Jenny! It was so much fun having lunch with everyone- can't wait to see everyone again!
I made it. Thanks.
I'm in!! Thanks!!
We got it! Your kids are adorable in their Halloween costumes. Oh and so was Crae.
got it too. Thanks!
Thanks for the invite, I'll keep stalking you now too. hee heeYou'll have to leave me your email 'cause we're going private as well.
Got it. Cute halloween costums
Hi Jenny! Thanks for the invitation! Your family looks awesome. I'm excited to see what you're all up to.
Thanks for the invite Crae and Jenny. Blanding is so far away, now I feel a little less "homesick" for my Logan buddies. Happy Holidays.
Thanks Jenny! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Got it. Thanks so much!
Thanks for the invite! It is always fun to see what you guys have going on.
Hey Jenny, thanks for the invite. I guess this means I can keep stalking your blog huh?
Awesome, thanks!
Thanks for the invite. We log in under Danette's email. You guys all look great, especially Crae! What a hottie! --Kylan
Hey we recieved your invite, thanks its good to see how everyone is doing.
Got the invite Jenny! It was so much fun having lunch with everyone- can't wait to see everyone again!
I made it. Thanks.
I'm in!! Thanks!!
We got it! Your kids are adorable in their Halloween costumes. Oh and so was Crae.
got it too. Thanks!
Thanks for the invite, I'll keep stalking you now too. hee hee
You'll have to leave me your email 'cause we're going private as well.
Got it. Cute halloween costums
Hi Jenny! Thanks for the invitation! Your family looks awesome. I'm excited to see what you're all up to.
Thanks for the invite Crae and Jenny. Blanding is so far away, now I feel a little less "homesick" for my Logan buddies. Happy Holidays.
Thanks Jenny! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment