October 25, 2008

Pumpkins with the Packers

Yesterday, we took a quick trip up to Idaho Falls for Crae to do a Blind job. Amy (my sister),my parents and I took all the kids to the pumpkin patch and let them pick a pumpkin. They had a great time! We then had some intense carving going on. Travis, my Dad, and Crae all did some serious carving. It was a quick trip, but tons of fun. My girls love going up there to play with their cousins.

Keslie

Mya and Jaycie

My parents - My dad had to get the biggest pumpkin grown at the patch!!!

Cameron and Jaycie

Isn't the cart supposed to be for the pumpkins??

The finished product.

Crae's masterpiece!

Men hard at work.

Zak Attack

With only one blister, he is finished!

4 comments:

Britain and Ben said...

Jenny! What a great idea to carve pumpkins in the GARAGE! I hate the smell and the mess so this is a perfect place. I can't believe how old Keslie is! I remember her when she was a baby!

Jen said...

I thought the very same thing about Keslie!

Pumpkin carving isn't my favorite thing to do, but the boys love it. I promised that we would get pumpkins on Monday and carve them for FHE. There will be no getting out of this one!

Did you find a car?

The Hokansons said...

Jenny-
I am so glad I am getting into the bloggin world finally! Your blog is too cute, and it looks like you had fun with your family! I love this time of year! I am still working on making our blog cute, and I need to figure out how to link the friend's blogs like you have done. Are we still planning on all of us getting together in 2 weeks? Talk to you soon!

Jen said...

I just had to leave another note... I can only imagine what a fun time you all had carving pumpkins together! I always loved being around your family and rolling with laughter because everyone gives eachother so much crap! I love it!