May 1, 2008

Help!?!

I am in need of a cute, creative name for my preschool. I want something kind of cutsie with a ring to it. I have researched for so long, but I cannot find one I love. Please give me any ideas you may have. I would like a couple options and then I want to let my preschool class vote on it. Thanks for your help!!

8 comments:

Becky said...

First: I didn't know you had your own preschool! Awesome.
I was just thinking of some of the names of the preschools around here:
Best Beginnings Preschool
Bright Beginnings Preschool
Morning Star preschool
Learning Tree Preschool
Little Red Wagon Preschool
The Shine School

Good luck!

Sheri said...

I don't know if any of these are taken already, but here are a few ideas. Hope they help get your creative mind working. I know you'll come up with something great!

New Discoveries
Little Advertures
Great Explorers
Learning Lane
Adverture Avenue
Curious Minds

a-anderson said...

I am not very creative. Love the ideas others gave.

Amy said...

Your girls are so cute! And I wish we lived closer, I'd take my boys to your preschool!
I'm not very creative, but here's a few that might work!
* Little Explorers
* High Flying Learners
* Buzy Bugs (anything with bugs would be awesome: cute decorations, plus kids love bugs!)
I don't know... good luck! That is kind of hard! :)

Camille said...

I saw your name on Amy & Sheri's blogs & had to see who you were. Your girls are darling. I hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents:
A to Z Academy (rhymes!)
Kid Power PreSchool (kids seem to love anything that includes "power")
Kid Academy

Good luck finding a name! -Camille (Poulter) Heck

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Everyone else is so dang creative! I like a lot of their ideas...sorry I'm not much more help. Hope you're doing good!

Jen said...

Hey Jenny- I have been writting down a few ideas I had for your preschool name...remember that I was just brainstorming...some ideas might offend some parents, but they might help you think of something too! Good luck. I think it is great that you are doing preschool. These could all be followed with Preschool or Acadamy or something...
Little Learners
Happy Learners
Bright Bugs
Creative Critters
Mini Minds
Creative Minds
Brilliant Bugs
Jumpin' Junior
One quick question? If you have little tables and chairs-where did you get them? We are setting up a schoolroom for homeschool and I am looking for ideas. Take Care

Jenny Williams said...

And the winner is:
I loved all the comments! Thanks for all your fun ideas. I have to admit, I love the bug ideas. It was between Busy Bugs and Brilliant Bugs, and the winner was Busy Bugs!!! I love it too!! Thanks again everyone.