
Allie had a birthday party for her Care Bears the other night. We could hear her downstairs, so I went down to see what she was doing. This is how we found her bears. It was so cute. She had a birthday hat for all of them. We let her continue her party, and when I came to check on her about 15 minutes later, she had gotten my fabric markers out (which were hidden and I have no idea how she found them) and drew all over the bears. Now, I didn't think that was so cute. Luckily, you have to heat set the markers, so it washed out in the washer. This is why we can't leave Allie alone for more than 10 minutes!!
1 comment:
She looks so cute with the bears in their party hats. It is a good thing the markers washed out.
Post a Comment