Fianlly!! It is getting warm enough to go outside to play. Thank goodness. We are tired of the many months of being cooped up inside the house.
Jaycie and Allie had so much fun today riding their bikes, jeeps and blowing bubbles. They stayed outside for at least two hours. It was great.
Jaycie and Allie had so much fun today riding their bikes, jeeps and blowing bubbles. They stayed outside for at least two hours. It was great.
How do you like Allie's new way of riding her trike? I have no idea why she was doing this, but she was really thinking it was funny!! It's kind of like an exercise bike. Maybe I should try doing it!!





5 comments:
Too cute- I can't believe how big your girls are getting! Just like their dad huh? I think they have a little of their mom's ways in them too from the looks of it.
So...I'm loving your bedroom set. Where did you find it? Is it a dark brown? It looks nice. I need to come to UT and shop- I need so much furniture and can never find anything I like around here. By the way, did you ever get the email I sent you? I'm still waiting to hear about the friends get together. Haven't heard anything about it. Bring me up to speed.
Cute kids! It looks like you guys are always doing fun things. We have a lot of rain here still but I can't wait to get outside and ride bikes too!
Life with 3 kids is kind of like triage in a hospital or something. I run from one crisis to the next depending on who needs me the most. I thought 2 was hard, now I would love to go back to "just" 2 sometimes. I am tired all the time! Lindsay is a good baby, but she is still a lot of work! I love checking in on you guys through your blog.
Hey Jenny---wow you have turned into a blogging pro! I love the updates on your family and all the cute "Sisters" pictures----we really need to come and see you guys! The picture of Allie's "exercise bike" cracks me up---how funny! Take care---
Hi Jenny-
Your girls are getting so big! They look like great friends.
I saw a link to your blog on Alish's. I just barely started a blog, so I am new to all this.
I hope you are good. We are moving to Minnesotat in 3 weeks, so things are crazy around here. If you have a chance call me or visit our blog... http://djclaunch.blogspot.com/.
Take care, Jen
Jenny,
Yeah! I was always looking at your old blog and it was never updated. I am so glad I have the right one now and can stay in better touch with you. Thanks for letting me know.
Post a Comment