December 30, 2007

Christmas 2007


Christmas was so much fun this year! Our girls are at such fun ages. Santa brought them many fun toys. Jaycie and Allie came out to the living room on Christmas morning and were so excited to see what Santa had brought. They got roller skates (the only thing they asked Santa for), dolls, animals, etc. They also got Jeeps, but they were too big to put upstairs by the Christmas tree, so we put them downstairs. After they were all finished unwrapping all their presents, Crae went downstairs and started screaming! (leave it to Crae!) Jaycie and Allie were almost too scared to go downstairs to see what was happening. Crae told them they had to come see what Santa left downstairs. They ran down so fast. They were so excited! It was probably more exciting for Crae & I than it was for them. It was so much fun to see their faces. They had to ride them out in the driveway, even though it had snowed!

2 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Welcome to the land of Blog! I can completely see Crae doing that- what a fun dad. Your girls are sure growing up.

Britain and Ben said...

Hey Jenny! I just found your blog! Are you still in Logan? Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how the years have passed! Keep in touch with me... britainblakeslee@yahoo.com